Congratulations for reaching out!
Looking at my website can mean:
- you just took an important step on your journey of growth and transformation
- you are asserting your desire for a better life for yourself
People choose therapy in order to change :
unhappy personal or family relationships
stressful work situations
- handling difficult emotions, like anxiety, sadness, anger
- disappointment with their current life situation
Neuroscience and attachment research show:
- As human beings, our brains are wired for relationships
- We are not meant to solve problems alone
- Though relationships cause hurts and traumas, they also can heal, inspire and help us grow.
My style is to work as a collaborative, interactive therapist.
Over my 25 plus years experience, I have incorporated skills from many schools of therapy.
I would love to meet you and find out how I can be of help to you.